The authors will share all data and coding with those wishing to replicate the study.
The Reverse Environmental Gender Gap in China: Evidence from “The China Survey”*
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 1–20, March 2012
How to Cite
Shields, T. and Zeng, K. (2012), The Reverse Environmental Gender Gap in China: Evidence from “The China Survey”*. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00802.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!