Professor Wilhelm will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate this study. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2008 Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association. The authors thank Rich Vining, Bob Howard, and Richard Winters for data assistance and helpful comments.
Policy Venues and Policy Change: The Case of Education Finance Reform†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 1074–1095, December 2011
How to Cite
Cann, D. and Wilhelm, T. (2011), Policy Venues and Policy Change: The Case of Education Finance Reform. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 1074–1095. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00805.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!