Nicholas Wolfinger will share all data and coding for replication purposes. Earlier versions of this article were presented at the 2007 Annual Meeting of the Population Association of America and at the 2008 National Survey of Family Growth Research Conference. We thank Alta Williams for research assistance.
Broken Boundaries or Broken Marriages? Racial Intermarriage and Divorce in the United States†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 4, pages 1096–1117, December 2011
How to Cite
Fu, V. K. and Wolfinger, N. H. (2011), Broken Boundaries or Broken Marriages? Racial Intermarriage and Divorce in the United States. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 1096–1117. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00809.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!