All data files, coding, and programs are available on request to the author. Data from the NORC General Social Surveys were made available through the Interuniversity Consortium for Political and Social Research. Comments from anonymous reviewers, Derek Martin, and Mark Schneider were greatly appreciated. A version of this article was presented at the 2009 Annual Meetings of the Southern Sociological Society, New Orleans, LA.
Religion and Scientific Literacy in the United States†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 1134–1150, December 2011
How to Cite
Sherkat, D. E. (2011), Religion and Scientific Literacy in the United States. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 1134–1150. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00811.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!