The author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. This research was supported by a grant from Alfred P. Sloan Foundation's Program on the Science and Engineering Workforce, and a grant from the National Science Foundation Science Resources Statistics Division. Syracuse sociology doctoral student Carrie Roseamelia and Jingwen Chen provided research assistance to this project. The author thanks Regina Werem, Susan Borker, Madonna Harrington Meyers, and Chris Himes for helpful comments and feedback.
Gender Differences in the Paths Leading to a STEM Baccalaureate
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 1169–1190, December 2011
How to Cite
Ma, Y. (2011), Gender Differences in the Paths Leading to a STEM Baccalaureate. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 1169–1190. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00813.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation's Program
- National Science Foundation Science Resources Statistics Division
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!