Michael A. Xenos will provide all data and coding information to anyone wishing to replicate this study. This material is based on work supported by grants from the National Science Foundation to the Center for Nanotechnology in Society at Arizona State University (Grant SES-0531194) and the UW–Madison Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center in Templated Synthesis and Assembly at the Nanoscale (Grant SES-DMR-0832760). Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Stimulating Upstream Engagement: An Experimental Study of Nanotechnology Information Seeking†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 1191–1214, December 2011
How to Cite
Xenos, M. A., Becker, A. B., Anderson, A. A., Brossard, D. and Scheufele, D. A. (2011), Stimulating Upstream Engagement: An Experimental Study of Nanotechnology Information Seeking. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 1191–1214. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00814.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SES-0531194
- UW–Madison Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center. Grant Number: SES-DMR-0832760
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!