The authors are listed in reverse alphabetical order and each contributed equally to this research. The authors thank the participants in the Politics of Race, Immigration, and Ethnicity Consortium meeting held at University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM, October 15, 2010, as well as the editors and anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Genetics, Personality, and Group Identity†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 1314–1337, December 2011
How to Cite
Weber, C., Johnson, M. and Arceneaux, K. (2011), Genetics, Personality, and Group Identity. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 1314–1337. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00820.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!