The authors are listed in reverse alphabetical order and each contributed equally to this research. The authors thank the participants in the Politics of Race, Immigration, and Ethnicity Consortium meeting held at University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM, October 15, 2010, as well as the editors and anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Genetics, Personality, and Group Identity†
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 1314–1337, December 2011
How to Cite
Weber, C., Johnson, M. and Arceneaux, K. (2011), Genetics, Personality, and Group Identity. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 1314–1337. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00820.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!