Data and coding information used in this analysis are available for replication purposes from Anna Bellatorre. This article was partially supported by Award R01MD004025 from the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities and NHLBI Center Grant 1 P50ESO12383. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of NIMHD, NHLBI, or NIH. This article was also partially supported by research support funds from the San Diego State University Research Foundation. The authors gratefully acknowledge the programming assistance of Ms. Aimee Bower of the RAND Corporation.
Contextual Predictors of Cumulative Biological Risk: Segregation and Allostatic Load†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 1338–1362, December 2011
How to Cite
Bellatorre, A., Finch, B. K., Phuong Do, D., Bird, C. E. and Beck, A. N. (2011), Contextual Predictors of Cumulative Biological Risk: Segregation and Allostatic Load. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 1338–1362. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00821.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities. Grant Number: R01MD004025
- NHLBI Center. Grant Number: P50ESO12383
- San Diego State University Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!