All data and coding materials are available from the second named author at the mailing address above.
The Freshman 15: A Critical Time for Obesity Intervention or Media Myth?†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 92, Issue 5, pages 1389–1407, December 2011
How to Cite
Zagorsky, J. L. and Smith, P. K. (2011), The Freshman 15: A Critical Time for Obesity Intervention or Media Myth?. Social Science Quarterly, 92: 1389–1407. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00823.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!