He will share all data and coding for replication purposes. The project was supported through a cooperative agreement between the University of Wyoming and the U.S. Department of the Interior, but this article does not reflect the official position of either organization. We thank Vic Adamowicz, Sharon Lohr, Kim Magraw, Bruce Peacock, Kerry Smith, and journal referees, as well as conference participants at the Western Economic Association and American Agricultural Economic Association annual meetings, for their valuable input.
Of General Interest
Valuing Access to U.S. Public Lands: A Pricing Experiment to Inform Federal Policy*
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 248–269, March 2012
How to Cite
Aadland, D., Anatchkova, B., Grandjean, B. D., Shogren, J. F., Simon, B. and Taylor, P. A. (2012), Valuing Access to U.S. Public Lands: A Pricing Experiment to Inform Federal Policy*. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 248–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00826.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!