Direct correspondence to Jocelyn E. Crowley, Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning & Public Policy, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, 33 Livingston Ave., New Brunswick, NJ 08901 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Thank you to M. B Crowley for his support of this project.
Of General Interest
The Effect of Child Support Enforcement on Abortion in the United States*
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 152–172, March 2012
How to Cite
Crowley, J. E., Jagannathan, R. and Falchettore, G. (2012), The Effect of Child Support Enforcement on Abortion in the United States*. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 152–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00829.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!