She will provide access to the unrestricted data and coding for replication purposes. We gratefully acknowledge funding from the Russell Sage Foundation (RSF 88-06-07; 87-03-01, 87-05-02), the Russell Sage Visiting Scholar program, the William T. Grant Foundation (WTG #9203), and the Population Research Training grant (5 T32 HD007168), awarded to the Carolina Population Center at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, in support of this research. We also thank Sandi Chapman and Paula Gildner for their excellent project management. In addition, we would like to thank Christina Holub, Tia Palermo, and Pan Riggs for their assistance with data collection and data entry.
Of General Interest
Fitting In: The Roles of Social Acceptance and Discrimination in Shaping the Daily Psychological Well-Being of Latino Youth*
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 173–190, March 2012
How to Cite
Potochnick, S., Perreira, K. M. and Fuligni, A. (2012), Fitting In: The Roles of Social Acceptance and Discrimination in Shaping the Daily Psychological Well-Being of Latino Youth*. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 173–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00830.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- the Russell Sage Foundation. Grant Number: RSF 88-06-07; 87-03-01, 87-05-02
- Grant Foundation. Grant Number: WTG #9203
- the Population Research Training. Grant Number: 5 T32 HD007168
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!