The author gratefully acknowledges the criticisms, comments, and advice of those who improved this article: Caroline Beer, Tony Gierzynski, Lisa Holmes, Alan Howard, Ray La Raja, Amy Lerman, Lisa Miller, Greg Petrow, Brian Pinaire, Adam Schiffer, Vesla Weaver, Richard Winters, the anonymous reviewers, and SSQ's editors. Special thanks to Peter VonDoepp. Unfortunately, none of these people share with me the blame for errors of fact or analysis.
Of General Interest
Collateral Consequences in the American States*
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 211–247, March 2012
How to Cite
Ewald, A. C. (2012), Collateral Consequences in the American States*. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 211–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00831.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!