We acknowledge the assistance of Alfred DeMaris, Department of Sociology, Bowling Green State University, who supplied matrix algebra commands for the Clogg test of differences in coefficients across nested models.
Exile Politics and Republican Party Affiliation: The Case of Cuban Americans in Miami*
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 42–57, March 2012
How to Cite
Girard, C., Grenier, G. J. and Gladwin, H. (2012), Exile Politics and Republican Party Affiliation: The Case of Cuban Americans in Miami*. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 42–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00835.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!