Data are available at the NCES. Author will provide all code necessary for replication. I would like to thank Tom Mroz, David Blau, Donna Gilleskie, David Guilkey, and Helen Tauchen for their guidance and advice. I am also grateful to three anonymous referees for their comments and suggestions. All errors are my own.
Research on Education
The Impact of High School Leadership on Subsequent Educational Attainment*
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 110–129, March 2012
How to Cite
Rouse, K. E. (2012), The Impact of High School Leadership on Subsequent Educational Attainment*. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 110–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00836.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!