Of General Interest
Analyzing the Residential Property Appraisal and Outcomes to Determine if a Property Tax Revolt is Imminent*
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 191–210, March 2012
How to Cite
Hissong, R. V. and F. Hawley, R. (2012), Analyzing the Residential Property Appraisal and Outcomes to Determine if a Property Tax Revolt is Imminent*. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 191–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2011.00838.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!