Statistical coding is available from the author, but the data are only available from Add Health at the University of North Carolina. Add Health is a program project designed by J. Richard Udry, Peter S. Bearman, and Kathleen Mullan Harris, and funded by Grant P01-HD31921 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, with cooperative funding from 17 other agencies. Special acknowledgment is due Ronald R. Rindfuss and Barbara Entwisle for assistance in the original design. Persons interested in obtaining data files from Add Health should contact Add Health, Carolina Population Center, 123 W. Franklin St., Chapel Hill, NC 27516-2524 (http://www.cpc.unc.edu/projects/addhealth/data/restricteduse).
Understanding Delinquency with Friendship Group Religious Context*
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 482–505, June 2012
How to Cite
Adamczyk, A. (2012), Understanding Delinquency with Friendship Group Religious Context. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 482–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00839.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!