The authors would like to thank the Committee to Aid Faculty Research at Providence College, which helped to fund this research. The authors shall share all data and coding for replication purposes.
Men and Women Lobbyists in the American States†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 394–414, June 2012
How to Cite
Lucas, J. C. and Hyde, M. S. (2012), Men and Women Lobbyists in the American States. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 394–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00841.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!