The author would like to thank William G. Jacoby, Saundra K. Schneider, Eric C. C. Chang, and Jason Roy. The author will share all data and coding for replication purposes.
Where Do Parties Live? Electoral Institutions, Party Incentives, and the Dimensionality of Politics†
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 950–967, December 2012
How to Cite
Singh, S. P. (2012), Where Do Parties Live? Electoral Institutions, Party Incentives, and the Dimensionality of Politics. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 950–967. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00843.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!