The data used in this publication were collected with funding provided by the RGK Center for Philanthropy and Community Service and the College of Liberal Arts at the University of Texas at Austin. Neither the collector of these data nor any of the funding entities bears any responsibility for the analyses and interpretations presented here. The authors would also like to acknowledge the research assistance of Dr. Jill Strube and the support of the Irma Rangel Public Policy Institute at the University of Texas at Austin.
Who Doesn't Value English? Debunking Myths About Mexican Immigrants’ Attitudes Toward the English Language*
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 356–378, June 2012
How to Cite
Dowling, J. A., Ellison, C. G. and Leal, D. L. (2012), Who Doesn't Value English? Debunking Myths About Mexican Immigrants’ Attitudes Toward the English Language*. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 356–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00850.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!