Data and coding information used in this analysis are available for replication purposes from Paul A. Djupe. The authors would like to thank Ben Marquez, Matt Barreto, and Dino Bozonelos, as well as the anonymous reviewers, for their helpful comments and suggestions. An earlier version of this article was prepared for delivery at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association.
How Religious Communities Affect Political Participation Among Latinos*
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 333–355, June 2012
How to Cite
Djupe, P. A. and Neiheisel, J. R. (2012), How Religious Communities Affect Political Participation Among Latinos*. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 333–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00851.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!