The author will provide data and coding information to those wishing to replicate the study. The author thanks the participants in panels at the 2007 APSA and 2009 MPSA meetings for providing valuable feedback, as well as the anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions.
America's Shifting Color Line? Reexamining Determinants of Latino Racial Self-Identification*
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 309–332, June 2012
How to Cite
Stokes-Brown, A. K. (2012), America's Shifting Color Line? Reexamining Determinants of Latino Racial Self-Identification*. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 309–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00852.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!