The second-named author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study.
Social Capital, Religion, Wal-Mart, and Hate Groups in America*
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 379–393, June 2012
How to Cite
Goetz, S. J., Rupasingha, A. and Loveridge, S. (2012), Social Capital, Religion, Wal-Mart, and Hate Groups in America*. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 379–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00854.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!