Direct correspondence to Aaron C. Weinschenk, Department of Political Science, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, NWQ B, Room 5541, 2025 E. Newport Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53211 〈email@example.com〉, who will provide data and coding information to those wishing to replicate the study. I would like to thank Thomas M. Holbrook for his thoughtful comments on earlier versions of this article.
Partisan Pocketbooks: The Politics of Personal Financial Evaluations†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 968–987, December 2012
How to Cite
Weinschenk, A. C. (2012), Partisan Pocketbooks: The Politics of Personal Financial Evaluations. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 968–987. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00856.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!