The author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. This research was supported by the Fiscal Research Center at Georgia State University. The author would like to thank David Sjoquist and SSQ reviewers for helpful comments. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2010 Annual Meetings of the American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, Atlanta, GA.
Latino Immigration and the Low-Skill Urban Labor Market: The Case of Atlanta†
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 131–157, March 2013
How to Cite
Liu, C. Y. (2013), Latino Immigration and the Low-Skill Urban Labor Market: The Case of Atlanta. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 131–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00858.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!