Direct correspondence to Jasmine Fledderjohann, Department of Sociology, Pennsylvania State University, 211 Oswald Tower, University Park, PA 16802 <firstname.lastname@example.org>. The authors shall share all data and coding for replication purposes. This research was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Child Health and Development (HD044144).
What Predicts the Actions Taken Toward Observed Child Neglect? The Influence of Community Context and Bystander Characteristics†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 1030–1052, December 2012
How to Cite
Fledderjohann, J. and Johnson, D. R. (2012), What Predicts the Actions Taken Toward Observed Child Neglect? The Influence of Community Context and Bystander Characteristics. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 1030–1052. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00859.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- National Institute of Child Health and Development. Grant Number: HD044144
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!