Direct correspondence to Jeff Timberlake, Department of Sociology, University of Cincinnati, PO Box 210378, Cincinnati, OH 45221-0378 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. Timberlake will share data and coding for replication purposes upon request. This research was supported by funding from the Charles Phelps Taft Research Center at the University of Cincinnati. The authors thank Eric Rademacher and the Institute for Policy Research at the University of Cincinnati for data and codebooks, Amy Baumann Grau and Junia Howell for research assistance, and Vanesa Estrada, Maria Krysan, Jennifer Malat, and the anonymous Social Science Quarterly reviewers for helpful comments.
Stereotypes of U.S. Immigrants from Four Global Regions†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 867–890, December 2012
How to Cite
Timberlake, J. M. and Williams, R. H. (2012), Stereotypes of U.S. Immigrants from Four Global Regions. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 867–890. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00860.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!