Direct correspondence to Guy Ben-Porat, Department of Public Policy and Administration, Ben-Gurion University, Beer-Sheva 84105, Israel 〈email@example.com〉. The authors, Guy Ben-Porat and Yariv Feniger, shall share all data and coding for replication purposes. The research was supported by a grant from the Israel Foundations Trustees (I.F.T).
It Takes Two for a Culture War†
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 838–857, September 2012
How to Cite
Ben-Porat, G. and Feniger, Y. (2012), It Takes Two for a Culture War. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 838–857. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00862.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Israel Foundations Trustees (I.F.T)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!