Direct correspondence to Tatishe M. Nteta, 238 Thompson Hall, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA 01003 (email@example.com). Tatishe Nteta will share all data and coding for replication purposes. The authors thank Michael Crowley, Kate MacDonald, and Laurie Roberts for their research assistance on the project. The authors also thank Amel Ahmed, Jack Citrin, Jill Greenlee, Taeku Lee, Jesse Rhodes, Laura Stoker, Rachel Van-Sickle Ward, and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and technical assistance on the project.
Preaching to the Choir? Religious Leaders and American Opinion on Immigration Reform†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 891–910, December 2012
How to Cite
Nteta, T. M. and Wallsten, K. J. (2012), Preaching to the Choir? Religious Leaders and American Opinion on Immigration Reform. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 891–910. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00865.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!