This research made is possible by National Science Foundation Grant SES-0719648. The corresponding author agrees to share all data and coding for replication purposes. We acknowledge the helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article by Miles Harer. Special thanks to David J. Van Alstyne and James Gilmore at the New York Bureau of Justice Research and Innovation for assistance in compiling the New York, Umash Prasad for assistance with the California data, and Lori Kirk of the Texas Uniform Crime Reporting office for assistance with the Texas arrest data.
Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Structural Disadvantage and Crime: White, Black, and Hispanic Comparisons*
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 799–819, September 2012
How to Cite
Ulmer, J. T., Harris, C. T. and Steffensmeier, D. (2012), Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Structural Disadvantage and Crime: White, Black, and Hispanic Comparisons*. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 799–819. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00868.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!