All data and coding are available upon request for anyone wishing to replicate this study. This research was supported in part by funding from the American Educational Research Association and the Ford Foundation. The author would like to thank Jack Martin, Brian Powell, Rashawn Ray, Dana Prewitt, Melissa Quintela, Abigail Sewell, Christy Erving, and Eric Grollman for their constructive feedback on earlier drafts of this manuscript.
Is Measuring Interracial Contact Enough? Racial Concentration, Racial Balance, and Perceptions of Prejudice among Black Americans†
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 591–615, September 2013
How to Cite
Irizarry, Y. (2013), Is Measuring Interracial Contact Enough? Racial Concentration, Racial Balance, and Perceptions of Prejudice among Black Americans. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 591–615. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00870.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!