Özgür Özdamar shall share all data for replication purposes. We thank Binnur Özkeçeci-Taner, Esra Çuhadar-Gürkaynak, and the anonymous reviewers of SSQ for their helpful comments on earlier drafts. We also thank Matthew Wilson for his research assistance. Please note that the name ordering is reverse alphabetical and does not denote unequal contribution.
A Divided Government, an Ideological Parliament, and an Insecure Leader: Turkey's Indecision about Joining the Iraq War*
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 217–241, March 2013
How to Cite
Taydaş, Z. and Özdamar, Ö. (2013), A Divided Government, an Ideological Parliament, and an Insecure Leader: Turkey's Indecision about Joining the Iraq War*. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 217–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00871.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!