Helen Scharber, email@example.com, will share all data and coding for replication purposes. This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. SES-1060904 and by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Science to Achieve Results (STAR) Fellowship No. FP-917118. The authors are grateful to three anonymous referees for helpful comments and to Rich Puchalsky for excellent database development.
Is Environmental Justice Good for White Folks? Industrial Air Toxics Exposure in Urban America†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 616–636, September 2013
How to Cite
Ash, M., Boyce, J. K., Chang, G. and Scharber, H. (2013), Is Environmental Justice Good for White Folks? Industrial Air Toxics Exposure in Urban America. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 616–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00874.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SES-1060904
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Science
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!