Kevin Henrickson shall share all data and coding for replication purposes. We are extremely appreciative of the insightful comments that we received on this article at both the 2010 Public Choice Society Annual Meetings and the 2010 Midwest Economic Association Annual Meetings.
The Effect of the Top Two Primary on the Number of Primary Candidates
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 777–794, September 2013
How to Cite
Beck, J. H. and Henrickson, K. E. (2013), The Effect of the Top Two Primary on the Number of Primary Candidates. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 777–794. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00876.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!