The author thanks Philip Habel for his comments on an earlier version of the article and will share all data and coding for replication purposes. Vladislava Petrova, William Stodden, and Aigars Zondaks provided research assistance.
Minority Group Size, Unemployment, and the Extreme Right Vote: The Crucial Case of Latvia†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 795–810, September 2013
How to Cite
Bloom, S. (2013), Minority Group Size, Unemployment, and the Extreme Right Vote: The Crucial Case of Latvia. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 795–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00877.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!