The authors will share all data and coding for replication purposes. The authors wish to thank our colleague David Doherty and the anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions regarding this article.
Secularization, Modernization, or Population Change: Explaining the Decline of Prohibition in the United States†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 379–394, June 2013
How to Cite
Frendreis, J. and Tatalovich, R. (2013), Secularization, Modernization, or Population Change: Explaining the Decline of Prohibition in the United States. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 379–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00878.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!