Jane Sell will share the coded data from this research. This research was supported, in part, by National Science Foundation Grant SES#0001887. We appreciate all the various support provided by Pam Hunter-Holmes, Iris Park Chu, Tony Love, Lauren Masullo, Karlen Moore, Chelcie Wesley, and Chris Azbill. Kristen Backor especially influenced our research. We appreciate comments to an earlier version of this article from Henry Walker and Shane Thye.
Disruptions in Task Groups†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 715–731, September 2013
How to Cite
Sell, J., Knottnerus, J. D. and Adcock-Azbill, C. (2013), Disruptions in Task Groups. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 715–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00879.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!