A previous version of this article was presented at the 2009 meeting of the Northeastern Political Science Association in Philadelphia, PA. We are grateful to James Coleman Battista, Christina L. Boyd, Donald B. Rosenthal, and the anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments. The authors will share all data and coding for replication purposes.
Administrative Law Judges in Fair Housing Enforcement: Attitudes, Case Facts, and Political Control†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 362–378, June 2013
How to Cite
Seabrook, N. R., Wilk, E. M. and Lamb, C. M. (2013), Administrative Law Judges in Fair Housing Enforcement: Attitudes, Case Facts, and Political Control. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 362–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00880.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!