A previous version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, March–April 2011. We acknowledge the helpful comments of Andrew Karch, Michelle Swers, Clyde Wilcox, and two anonymous reviewers. We will share all data and coding with those wishing to replicate the study.
Partisanship, Christianity, and Women in the Legislature: Determinants of Parental Leave Policy in U.S. States†
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 1084–1101, December 2013
How to Cite
Williamson, S. and Carnes, M. (2013), Partisanship, Christianity, and Women in the Legislature: Determinants of Parental Leave Policy in U.S. States. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 1084–1101. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00882.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!