The authors would like to thank Keith Gaddie, Kuhika Gupta, Carol Silva, and the anonymous referees for their helpful comments on this article. The data used in this article were collected by Michael D. Jones with the support of National Science Foundation grant number SBR 0962589. Author Jones will share all data for purposes of replication.
Reconsidering the Relationship Between Cultural Theory, Political Ideology, and Political Knowledge†
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 713–731, September 2012
How to Cite
Ripberger, J. T., Song, G., Nowlin, M. C., Jones, M. D. and Jenkins-Smith, H. C. (2012), Reconsidering the Relationship Between Cultural Theory, Political Ideology, and Political Knowledge. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 713–731. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00884.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!