The authors are willing to share replication materials for the ecological models reported and coding and information about analysis procedures for the individual-level model using the CalVoter file available from the California Secretary of State Elections Division. This research was supported in part by the University of California, Riverside, College of Humanities, Arts, and Social Science Chancellor's Strategic Investment Fund. The authors thank D. Xavier Medina Vidal for his help with mapping in ArcGIS, David Crow, Gary Dymski, Ken Fernandez, Jackie Filla, Ellen Reese, Jaime Settle, and Jan Stets for helpful conversations about the project, and Young Lee, Israel Landa, and Adriana Aboulwafa for their research assistance.
Foreclosure Depresses Voter Turnout: Neighborhood Disruption and the 2008 Presidential Election in California†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 559–576, September 2012
How to Cite
Estrada-Correa, V. and Johnson, M. (2012), Foreclosure Depresses Voter Turnout: Neighborhood Disruption and the 2008 Presidential Election in California. Social Science Quarterly, 93: 559–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00889.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!