Haider-Markel will make all data and coding rules available for replication purposes one year after the publication of this article.
The Politics of Causes: Mass Shootings and the Cases of the Virginia Tech and Tucson Tragedies†
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 410–423, June 2013
How to Cite
Joslyn, M. R. and Haider-Markel, D. P. (2013), The Politics of Causes: Mass Shootings and the Cases of the Virginia Tech and Tucson Tragedies. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 410–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00894.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!