The author will share data for replication purposes. I would like to thank Robin Grier, Kevin Grier, Daniel Hicks, Charles Kenney, Maksym Kovalov, Carlos Lamarche, Brian Piper, and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and feedback. Any remaining errors and omissions are my own.
Legislatures, Leaders, and Leviathans: How Constitutional Institutions Affect the Size of Government Spending†
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 1102–1123, December 2013
How to Cite
Maldonado, B. (2013), Legislatures, Leaders, and Leviathans: How Constitutional Institutions Affect the Size of Government Spending. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 1102–1123. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00895.x
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!