Direct correspondence to Beatriz Maldonado, Department of Economics and Finance and International Studies, College of Charleston, 9 Glebe St., Rm. 301, Charleston, SC, 29424 (firstname.lastname@example.org). The author will share data for replication purposes. I would like to thank Robin Grier, Kevin Grier, Daniel Hicks, Charles Kenney, Maksym Kovalov, Carlos Lamarche, Brian Piper, and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and feedback. Any remaining errors and omissions are my own.
Legislatures, Leaders, and Leviathans: How Constitutional Institutions Affect the Size of Government Spending†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
How to Cite
Maldonado, B. (2012), Legislatures, Leaders, and Leviathans: How Constitutional Institutions Affect the Size of Government Spending. Social Science Quarterly. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00895.x
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!