Data and coding information are available from the UK Data Archive, <http://dx.doi.org/10.5255/UKDA-SN-6973-1> or the corresponding author for replication purposes. The research study is part of the Rediscovering the Civic and Achieving Better Outcomes in Public Policy Project (see http://www.civicbehaviour.org.uk), funded by the Economic and Social Research Council, Department of Communities and Local Government and the North West Improvement and Efficiency Partnership, grant reference: RES-177-025-0002. The authors are grateful to Don Green, David Torgerson, and two anonymous reviewers for comments on earlier versions.
The Impact of a Pledge Request and the Promise of Publicity: A Randomized Controlled Trial of Charitable Donations†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 200–216, March 2013
How to Cite
Cotterill, S., John, P. and Richardson, L. (2013), The Impact of a Pledge Request and the Promise of Publicity: A Randomized Controlled Trial of Charitable Donations. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 200–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00896.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!