Data needed for replication and extension of this study will be made available at 〈http://sites.google.com/site/mkmtwo〉. Thanks to Christine Percheski, Dan Myers, Teppei Yamamoto, and participants at Princeton's Political Methodology Colloquium for helpful comments, as well as to Fernando Ferreira and Joseph Gyourko for generously sharing their data.
For the Win! The Effect of Professional Sports Records on Mayoral Elections†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 59–78, March 2013
How to Cite
Miller, M. K. (2013), For the Win! The Effect of Professional Sports Records on Mayoral Elections. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 59–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00898.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!