Direct correspondence to Angie Maxwell, 428 Old Main, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR 72701 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉.
The Next Link in the Chain Reaction: Symbolic Racism and Obama's Religious Affiliation†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 321–343, June 2013
How to Cite
Maxwell, A., Dowe, P. F. and Shields, T. (2013), The Next Link in the Chain Reaction: Symbolic Racism and Obama's Religious Affiliation. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 321–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00899.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!