The author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. Many thanks to Christine Balarezo, Jacqueline DeMeritt, John Ishiyama, and Will Miller for sharing their insights on earlier drafts of this article, and to the editors and anonymous reviewers for their constructive feedback.
What Explains Openness to Intercountry Adoption?†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 113–130, March 2013
How to Cite
Breuning, M. (2013), What Explains Openness to Intercountry Adoption?. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 113–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00902.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!