The author will share all data and coding with those wishing to replicate the study. The author thanks Ulf Bjereld, Sverker C. Jagers, Monika Bauhr, Henrik Oscarsson, Staffan Kumlin, Adam Shehata, and Ann-Sofie Isaksson for comments on earlier versions of this article.
Understanding the Effects of Corruption and Political Trust on Willingness to Make Economic Sacrifices for Environmental Protection in a Cross-National Perspective
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the Southwestern Social Science Association
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 660–671, September 2013
How to Cite
Harring, N. (2013), Understanding the Effects of Corruption and Political Trust on Willingness to Make Economic Sacrifices for Environmental Protection in a Cross-National Perspective. Social Science Quarterly, 94: 660–671. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6237.2012.00904.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!